Cloak Apps is a suite of Enterprise Security-as-a-Service that enable users to share data privately with each other. To establish the trust between us and our user community, we rely on you to use our services responsibly.
You agree not to misuse the Cloak Apps services. For example, you must not, and must not attempt to, use the services to do the following things.
1. circumvent or breach any security or authentication measures;
2. test, scan, or probe the vulnerability of any system or network;
3. interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
4. send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
5. impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
6. plant malware or otherwise use the Services to distribute malware;
7. access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, shared areas of the Service you have not been invited to, our’s (or our service providers’) computer systems;
8. access or search the Services by any means other than our public interfaces;
9. publish anything that is fraudulent, misleading, or infringes another's rights;
10. publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that advocate bigotry, religious, racial or ethnic hatred;
11. violate the law in any way, or to violate the privacy of others, or to defame others.